Before you kick back and enjoy a movie or control great-sounding music throughout your home, our team spends considerable time designing your system down to the smallest details.
- Our process is designed to be consultative and informative – before and after the sale.
- First, we’ll work together to identify the scope of your project and get a sense of your budget and schedule.
- Like a custom builder, we have a wide range of products available at various price points. Of course you may not really have a budget in mind, but most people do so it is helpful to discuss your budget it so we can make sure we’re heading in the right direction, making the process more efficient for everyone.
We suggest using higher quality components whenever possible, and not just so you spend a little more money. Sometimes, a significant jump in quality and performance is realized for just a couple of hundred dollars. Certainly features are important, but build-quality and performance are the keys to a great system and years of reliable service.
When it comes to electronics, sometimes you cannot tell by the outside which one is better. An audio-visual receiver or a disc player may look similar to the one sitting next to it and list similar features, but one may cost $129.00 and one $1,200.00. Will you enjoy higher performance, better build-quality, a longer warranty, and a better experience with a ‘”non-disposable” disc player? Absolutely yes! To complicate things, perhaps the $400.00 disc player is the best choice for you? So, you can understand how it is challenging for us to design a system without an idea of your budget.
- Once we’ve discussed your desired system capabilities together, we’ll prepare a detailed proposal featuring specific system components, design, and installation information. Before we complete this detailed work, we require a deposit of our estimate of your project cost. At this point, we know we have a client and you know you’ll be in good hands with Elite Media Solutions.
- After you have the opportunity to review the system design in detail, we’ll make any requested changes, and answer your questions of course. This is normally completed during a meeting at our showroom where we can also demonstrate specific products and capabilities for you.
- All systems go! We order the equipment for your job, and discuss scheduling a start-date and/or interfacing with any other professionals working on the project. An additional deposit is requested.
These steps illustrate a sample project that is at least moderate size. If you are purchasing a TV and a sound bar or something smaller in scope, the process will require fewer steps.
If you have any questions, please just ask us, we’re here to make you happy so you enjoy your home to the fullest extent possible. If you are a business owner, we can help with your commercial project, whether a conference or training room, or a
To get the ball rolling, move forward, and forge ahead, call Elite Media Solutions at (781) 237-2929, or just complete the form on this page.